<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Did You All Disappear?

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Ok, so it's been like days since anyone has made any comment or post so uhh... what the crap?

I arrived safely in Vancouver earlier today. We picked out today to fly home since I am supposed to be at work for 6:00...well... it's 7:00 now and I'm not there! In fact, today is one the academy's scheduled no-lesson weeks. SO I LEFT FOR NOTHING.

It was an exciting 12 days. Lots of walking and lots of church and holy crap I musta met like 100+ new people (I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that was accurate). Definetly enjoyed the events of Christmas day, and was definetly blessed with a myriad of miracles on return day (being today), first being that my flight was delayed like an hour and so on and so excitedly forth.

Now, after I write paper, I have ten days to kick it. Literally. I will kick it. The bucket? Kick something. Point is I don't gotta do nothin. YOUPIE! Phone me and we hook up.
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home