<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Empty

Saturday, December 17, 2005
So aparently, Christmas break is here, cuz the dorm is EMPTY, save me and Geral, who is sleeping. Emptying the fridge was fun... ice cream, bacon & eggs...etc. Except for the grossly overdue milk, dated december 2nd, which lay seperated in the fridge downstairs ... **Shudder**

Did everyone get the memo about locking their doors before leaving? Aparently not. In fact, one friend managed to leave all his lights on and his door propped OPEN!

I've got my work cut out for me... I have an assignment to finish, gotta pack up the surround sound from the lounge, gotta finish cleaning the kitchen areas of the lounges, gotta pack, gotta clean my room... Wow, this is a long list. I'd like to be done most of this by 12:00. An ambitious goal.

Flight leaves at 4:00, I leave here 1:30ish. Hope Steve is enjoying himself!...and is on his way back, yes. Poor guy is driving everywhere today.

And then I'm in PETERBOROUGH.

K, so I'm excited. Better get to work!
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home