<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Philosophried

Wednesday, December 14, 2005
It has often been said that I am a master at making things more confusing or more difficult than they have to be. The same can be said about the exact oposite, that I can make simple any matter.

However, it has come to my attention that the Introduction to Philosophy class offered here at Summit is simply making easy matters complicated, without ever acknowleding their natural simplicity.

With that light, I sincerely hope I am no paladin of complicaiton. To cause such suffering amongst my peers?

In any case, reading philosophy hurts my brain. Maybe I should exersize it more. And my body.

I did ten push-ups today. That was hard.

---

Happy 400!

---

I'm confused as to who is winning the train argument. Matt, in his rebuttle, has done little to refute my claims nor present any new grounds. Bleh?
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home