<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Hooray!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Congratulations, readers and writers alike!

I draw attention to the milestone of 636 days of ranDOMination. I must say, having created this blog, so so long ago, a couple of friends goofing off, I could not have seen it going this far!

Over the years, ranDOMinion has seen many faces. Some were alright, some were hot. Others just needed to shower. The bottom line remains that with every facelift was another realization of the marriage between graphic designing and html coding, which became css coding, which is becoming xml coding...

Although I have taken a personal role to ownership of this website, it really doesn't belong to me. Infact this blog might celebrate part ownership with nearly ten members throughout its history. Their contributions have made this feat possible. Without them, we would have possibly made it to 592, but I just can't see it happening.

Low and behold, where would ranDOMinion be without its loyal fans and readers. It is for you that we strife. It is for you that we flick lint in aspiration of literary excellence. Without you, without your interaction, your responce, it's just not worth continuing.

I give you this gift: the pleasure of revisiting all of ranDOMinion's old banners. Thank you, friends, for what this has become.
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home