<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Wow.

Monday, May 08, 2006
Well, I just spent my first 9-5 day at the church. Exciting.

I did the following:
- devotions
- answered 5 phone calls (one was from erin!)
- went with youth coordinator guy to pick up plywood
- hosted a fire safety inspection with fireman Don
- helped some guy...err... John, I think, hang a "washrooms" sign, to only one washroom...
- tidied up the pews and stuff
- made a blog, a ministry blog, that i'm not done working on yet.
- phoned summit to see what the heck is up with internship package
- and wrote an outline to my testimony, which i'm going to share thursday

So, I still have an hour left, which I will use to make dinner plans, and tidy up downstairs, and prepare for tomorrow.

I've got a phone date with a pretty lady real soon... oh boy i'm excited! :D
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home