<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Version 4?

Monday, July 10, 2006
Well...

In brief: I was sick of looking at ranDOMinion through 4 scroll bars on low-resolution monitors. Also sick of: trying to make things work for both IE and Firefox. This should be fine. Also: sick of reading complaining about tagboard; note: fixed.

It's not quite finished. Some of the links on the side are goofy (meaning non-functional or are in nature silly). Since this is an early draft, and I'm actually posting a working, non-finished code (first time for ranDOMinion), I have opportunity to take requests or suggestions.

But alas, the heart of the matter: return of the ranDOMinion banner! Remember the good ol' days in ranDOMinion v.1 or v.2? They had those zaney, out-of-place, humourous, yet sad 800x200 pixel banners? I propose a contest: in paint, or in photoshop or in any drawing program you might have, draw up a banner that is 400 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, save it in jpeg and e-mail it to me. All submissions will be posted and a vote will be had, to determine this ranDOMinion's first banner.

Anyways, tell me what you think. I'm sure most of you would, even if I hadn't beseeched you.
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home