<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Does it Ever End??

Friday, August 25, 2006
BC: Your province is sooo polluted.
Ontario: Oh yea? Well your province is sooo in debt!


Ontario: Why don't you go home and eat granola?
BC: Thanks, I will. Atleast our choices are healthy.


BC: Which polititian is making a mochery of our system today?
Onatrio: Uhh... Who's on strike today?


Ontario: Why did the government appoint n candidates from BC? Clearly that is not proportoinal representation.
BC: Remind me again how Onatrio is "central" Canada.


As you can see, I take neither side. This provice has some perks that some people would say are exclusive to my own benefit. And so be it. Once then, that I and my perks are no longer contained within this province, perhaps my appreciation will shift again.


WEeeeeeEEEEeeE!
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home