<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Such is the Fickle Heart

Thursday, May 03, 2007
Looks like you finally made it
Caught up with the light skips?
Once burning yet the cool evening has a way
Of changing things

Some days I feel as though I'm missed something
Lost something that was promised to me
But who knows, it's only some days

And now all this is happening
To both of us
Although it seems the shoe has switched and it is I
who is now dragging my feet

Do you believe it possible for me to ever be happy?
Would that be an oxymoron?

I will remain just as I have, putting one foot in front of the other
You should remain just as you have, an enigma
And enigma for a different man

I have my own adventures to chronicle
And my own mysteries to solve
Such beautiful, full of life, mysteries
Come find me, as soon as you're free

Love is an interesting thing
Damn this fickle heart
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home