<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

I Am A Nugget

Thursday, December 08, 2005
Ok...So I just phoned Tony to tell him I won't be appearing at tonight's drum jury. I'm far from acceptably good anything near what is the curriculum assigned.

I think the total failure in theory is better than the embarassment of even trying to accomplish this.

I feel like I sold my soul to the devil.

Sorta empty.

---

Post note: Been reading old ranDOMinion posts, I guess as a sort of procrastenation, but also, to gauge my progress from the summer. Needless to say, I'm not sure it's progressed much at all, beyond recognition.

---

Post post note: I visited with Bruce and Tony earlier to talk about the night's events and to promise them I'm not a quitter, encouraged Bruce since I know how personal it can seem when students to stupid things like this. So anyways, set things straight and everyone loves everyone and I have to leave. Ok bye.
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home