<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Play the Piano??

Tuesday, June 07, 2005
What's a boy to do in the wee hours of the morning?

Now, I know, this is a topic revisited, many a times. Although I did not extensively search the blog, you might find its earliest visit here.

However, this gamer elite will not sit at the computer all night long as he was once reputed to do. No, no. Now, he will study.

STUDY?! Who the heck are you and what'd you do to Andrew?!

Well, really, if you call playing music "studying", then I'll be studying. See, as a music student, playing music could be studying... yes...?

In any case, Bill's got this wicked keyboard with a headphone jack, so I'm going to play a buttload of piano tonight, and hopefully other nights as has been the case this week so far.

Besides, I have a goal, do I not? To learn or something like that?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home